Cravecounselingpllc.com is designed to educate you about the services that are offered and to provide you with a medium to communicate with said owner. It is not intended, nor does it hold itself out in any manner to be used as a primary means of correspondence or as an avenue to address therapeutic concerns.
Privacy & Confidentiality
Cravecounselingpllc.com respects your personal privacy and provides this informational statement so that you may better understand how we may collect, aggregate, and use personal information about you. Future changes to this privacy statement will be announced on the website at least one week prior to the effective date of the change. This privacy statement describes the privacy practices for this website.
cravecounselingpllc.com is committed to safeguarding consumer privacy on our website. We operate under the following set of strict privacy principles:
The only information Cravecounselingpllc.com obtains about individual visitors to this website is that supplied voluntarily by visitors. In cases when louislaves-webb.com may need personal information to provide visitors with customized content or to inform them about new features or services, visitors are explicitly asked for that information.
Personally identifiable information provided by visitors (name, e-mail, or home address, etc.) will not be disclosed to anyone unless visitors indicate that louislaves-webb.com may do so.
Only statistical information about our visitors as a group is maintained. Personally identifiable information will not be shared at any time without the visitor’s permission. All important information is otherwise private, and will not be made available to any other user of the website, or any other person or entity in general, without the consent of the user.
There are two important exceptions to our assurances of confidentiality:
United States law requires that any suspicion of risk of child abuse be reported to child welfare authorities or law enforcement authorities. If I believe that a child is at risk of being abused, has already been abused, or that someone who previously abused children is still a threat, I have no choice but to immediately make every effort possible to report it to social services agencies. United States law requires that any suspicion of risk of child abuse be reported to child welfare authorities or law enforcement authorities.
Most United States courts have the power to subpoena my records if you are involved in a court case in which your relationship with louislaves-webb.com is somehow relevant. Although this may be rare, if you have any questions, it is better to contact your lawyer prior to disclosing any information you may deem private.
Texas and United States law requires that there is a duty to report eminent cases of suicide or homicide.
IF YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT SUICIDE OR FEEL THAT YOU MAY BE A DANGER TO YOURSELF OR TO OTHERS, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY CALL 911 AND NOTIFY THE POLICE OR EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES.
The content on the website is provided for general information purposes only and is not intended in any way to be a substitute for face-to-face professional advice. Persons seeking such advice should consult with a legally certified mental health professional. You may choose to identify a mental health professional in your area by contacting your physician. The content offered on the Site should not be relied upon for diagnosis or treatment of a mental or medical condition. Do not disregard professional advice or delay seeking professional advice as a result of something you have read on the website.
Limitation of Liability and Warranties
User’s reliance on any information provided on the website is solely at the risk of the User. THE SITE AND ALL CONTENT AND MATERIALS ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. USER AGREES TO USE THE SITE SOLELY AT USER’S OWN RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, PROVIDER DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR CONTENT OF ANY AND ALL MATERIAL, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES POSTED ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE, AS WELL AS ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Provider is not liable for the conduct of other Users or third parties and the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with User. Provider is not liable for damages of any nature including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of User’s use of the website or inability to access or use the website or out of any breach of any warranty.
Links to Other Sites
The Site contains links to other websites, sometimes called “third-party” websites. Provider is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representation, warranty, or endorsement with respect to any content or material or the accuracy of any content or material on such third-party websites.
Notice of Privacy
THIS NOTICE DESCRIBES HOW MEDICAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU MAY BE USED AND DISCLOSED AND HOW YOU CAN GET ACCESS TO THIS INFORMATION. PLEASE REVIEW IT CAREFULLY.
Our commitment to Your Privacy
Our practice is dedicated to maintaining the privacy of your personal health information as part of providing professional care. We are also required by law to keep your information
How we use and disclose your protected health information with your consent.
We will use the information we collect about you mainly to provide you with treatment, to arrange payment for our services, and for some other business activities that are called, in the law, health care operations. After you have read this notice we will ask you to sign a consent form to let us use and share your information in these ways. If you do not consent and sign this form, we cannot treat you. If we want to use or send, share, or release your information for other purposes, we will discuss this with you and ask you to sign an authorization form to allow this.
Disclosing your health information without your consent
There are some times when the laws require us to use or share your information- For example:
1. When there is a serious threat to your or another’s health and safety or to the public. We will only share information with persons
who are able to help prevent or reduce the threat.
2. When we are required to do so by lawsuits and other legal or court
3. If a law enforcement official requires us to do so.
4. For workers’ compensation and similar benefit programs.
Your rights regarding your health information
1. You can ask us to communicate with you in a particular way or at a certain place that is more private for you. For example, you can ask us to call you at home, and not at work, to schedule or cancel an appointment. We will try our best to do as you ask you can ask us to limit what we tell people involved in your care or the payment for your care, such as family members and friends’
2. you have the right to look at the health information we have about you, such as your medical and billing records. (Please note that psychotherapy notes do not fall under this jurisdiction) You can get a copy of your medical and billing records, but we may charge you for it. contact our privacy officer to arrange how to see your records. see below.
3. If you believe that the information in your records is incorrect or missing something important, you can ask us to make additions to your records to correct the situation. you have to make this request in writing and send it to our privacy officer. You must also tell us the reasons you want to make the changes.
4. You have the right to a copy of this notice. If we change this notice, we will post the new version in our waiting area, and you can always get a copy of it from the privacy officer.
5. You have the right to file a complaint if you believe your privacy rights have been violated. You can file a complaint with our privacy officer and with the secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human services. All complaints must be in writing. Filing a complaint will not change the health care we provide to you in any way. Also, you may have other rights that are granted to you by the laws of our state, and these may be the same as or different from the rights described above. We will be happy to discuss these situations with you now or as they arise. lf you have any questions regarding this notice or our health information privacy policies, please contact our privacy officer, Asha M. Creary, M.Ed, LPC, NCC who can be reached by phone at (512) 546-6798 or by email at
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. This element of data is a piece of text, not a program. The site can only access the information from a cookie sent by the site. We cannot access other cookies sent by other websites or the information contained therein. Additionally, we cannot learn your email address or any other information about you through the use of a cookie. The only way we would learn such information is if you specifically submit that information to us.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone or by contacting customer service.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.